Tuesday 17 March 2015

Question 7 of evaluation


7. Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from?


Looking back at my preliminary task, I have learned a great deal of new things from planning to organisation to overall look. Mapping out everything using Photoshop is key to a uniform and organised structure. I have learned that it is easy to make a mistake but most if not all of them an be corrected. The positioning of a photo is crucial as putting it in the wrong place can easy obstruct everything else. Its the smallest things that can make a magazine stand out and through a lot of studying, I have learned that to make a successful house style, you have to take your audiences opinions into consideration.



The  placement of text is first of all essential, In the preliminary task, I got the placements all wrong at first, So I used Microsoft Paint software to forge the original task at hand, Before making it into a Photoshop piece.






















When making my contents page, I learned the importance of photo placing, text and font.
It was during the production of the contents page that I learned about text size, font and spacing. As you can see, the looks of this are actually quite basic. Whilst the construction of this is quite simple, I spent the time getting familiar with the software because I had never used it before. With images, Its the quality hat counts, whether you take them or draw them, Its quality that gives the overall good looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment