Tuesday 10 February 2015

Creation of the double page spread

Once the second stage was complete, I decided to write the double page conventions on Power Point in order to avoid too many grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Once I was done, I copied and pasted the paragraph over to Photoshop and used my house style to change the text.

It was after setting this out did I realise there was an error in terms of how I decided to set it out, and as a result, I had to reset it all out. Starting from scratch was easy, And im now proud of my overall design.





So, Looking at both of my double page spreads, I came to like the way I spread the whole thing out the second time.











So my first one up against my second one, In terms of spacing and presentation, Over all, My original layout isn't very good. I'm happy with my final.










No comments:

Post a Comment