Tuesday 10 February 2015

Music Magazine- Creation planning.




 The following images demonstrate the creation of my front cover of my music magazine.

First of all, I took an image of my sister as i got her to pose in an appropriate stereotypical rock pose.

I then took the picture and manipulated it, Re creating it in the same sort of theme as the Gorillaz and thus creating my own style from it.

I then decided to create several other images and used this one for my front cover as a unique house style.







 These two images were created on the same basis as the first, however I decided originally that these were going to be my contents page and cover page, I decided not to once I drew up some images in my own style.



From drawing my own Images of what are the band members of the band I made up referred to as 'A Valentines Grace' I conjured up ideas of which ones to use and came up with both a contents page image and a double page spread.


 My contents page will then be designed so that the fonts are visible. My double page spread will be designed so that the text will mold around the image.








No comments:

Post a Comment